Australia updates the Low Interference Potential Devices Class License 2015
The Australian Communication and Media Authority (ACMA) published the Variation 2019 (No. 1) of the Radiocommunications (Low Interference Potential Devices) Class License 2015.
There are in total 4 amendments and 14 additions in this new version. The main changes are the following:
1. Frequency band for transmitters for non-specific application is added:
2. Some frequency bands for transmitters used for underground communications (item 47) are amended:
3. Frequency band for data communications transmitters is replaced from 57-66 GHz to 57-71 GHz.
4. New positions are added:
5. Frequency bands for ultra-wide band transmitters (item 78) and their requirements are changed:
6. New standards applicable to transmitters are added:
The more detailed information you can find here.
The information has been prepared by the GMA Consult Group team.
GMA Consult Group provides a full cycle of international type approval and global market access services for IT, Telecom and industrial electrical products in all countries throughout the world. With proven expertise in worldwide regulations, compliance, certification, and conformity assessment, GMA Consult Group can help your company speed up the access to any market with almost zero efforts from your side.
Need your own guide to the world of certification and approvals? Don't hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.