State Registration is a form of conformity assesment proving that certain products meet the requirements established by a certification body.
According to the Decision No 299 dated by Ma 28, 2010, the Eurasian Economic Commission approved the list of products subject to the Certificate of State Registration. The list includes:
- Baby food
- Disinfectant, disinsection, and deratization tools (used in everyday life, in medical, and preventive institutions, as well as other objects except for those used in veterinary medicine)
- Household chemical goods
- Potentially hazardous chemical and biological substances and products based on it (other than medicinal products), individual substances (compounds) of natural or artificial origin which can cause an adverse effect on human health and the environment during it's production, use, transportation, processing, as well as in domestic conditions.
- Materials, equipment, devices, and other technical means of water treatment, intended for use in household and drinking water supply systems.
- Personal hygiene items for adults
- Products intended for contact with food (except dishes, cutlery, and technological equipment)
Some products covered by EAEU Technical Regulations are also subject to the Certificate of State registration:
The products intended for children and adolescents:
milk nipples, nipples from latex, rubber or silicone
sanitary and hygienic disposable products (diapers, briefs, diapers, andhygienic cotton buds (for nose and ears)
tableware, cutlery for children under 3 years (cups, saucers, drinkers, plates, bowls, spoons, forks, bottles, and other similar products for food)
tooth brushes, electric toothbrushes powered by chemical power sources, gum massagers, and other similar products for children under 3 years
hosiery knitted products for the 1st layer for children under 3 years
hats (summer) of the 1st layer both knitted or textile for children under 3 years
perfumes and cosmetics for artificial sunburn
perfumes and cosmetics for bleaching (brightening) of the skin
cosmetics for tattooing
perfume and cosmetic products of individual skin protection from exposure to harmful production factors
perfume and cosmetics for chemical dyeing, lightening and hair styling
perfume and cosmetics for chemical hair wave and straightening
parfume and cosmetics produced using nanomaterials
perfumes and cosmetics for depilation
fluorine-containing oral hygiene products, the mass fraction of fluorides in which exceeds 0.15% (for liquid oral hygiene products - 0.05%)
teeth whitening preparations containing hydrogen peroxide or other components releasing hydrogen peroxide, including carbamide peroxide and zinc peroxide with a concentration of hydrogen peroxide (as an ingredient or excreted) of 0.1% to 6.0%
specialized food products
drinking water for baby food
medical-dining room and medical-natural mineral water
Conclusion: State Registration of the above mentioned products is mandatory for its circulation on the EAEU market.
The information has been prepared by GMA Consult Group team.
GMA Consult Group provides a full cycle of international type approval and global market access services for IT, Telecom and industrial electrical products in all countries throughout the world. With proven expertise in worldwide regulations, compliance, certification, and conformity assessment, GMA Consult Group can help your company speed up the access to any market with almost zero efforts from your side.
Need your own guide to the world of certification and approvals? Don't hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.