According to the Decree №533 dated by July 4th, 2018, the Ukrainian Cabinet of Ministers approved changes to the Technical Regulations on machinery, low-voltage electrical equipment, and electromagnetic compatibility.
The new TR includes the following changers:
1. According to the Technical Regulations on Safety of Machinery, the NCB number can be used together with the UA TR conformity mark only in case when conformity assessment requires the complete quality assurance procedure (Module H).
2. The Declaration of Conformity with the requirements of the Technical Regulations on Safety of Machinery must contain the full name and address of the local company (Ukrainian resident) authorized to collect and hold the technical file on the territory of Ukraine and be responsible for non-compliance of products with the requirements of the Technical Regulations.
3. Conformity assessment with the requirements of UA Technical Regulations on Safety of Low-voltage Equipment proceeded according to the Module A should be done under manufacturer's internal control only (without the participation of Ukrainian Certification Bodies)
4. Conformity assessment with the requirements of UA Technical Regulations on Electromagnetic Compatibility can be proceed according to the Module A (without participation of Ukrainian Certification Bodies), Module B or Module C (with participation of Ukrainian Certification Bodies).
5. Only those Ukrainian Certification Bodies, which have their own laboratories accredited by UA Technical Regulations on Safety of Low-voltage Equipment and Electromagnetic Compatibility, can be involved into the procedure of conformity assessment according to the Module B and Module C.
The information has been prepared by the GMA Consult Group team.
GMA Consult Group provides a full cycle of international type approval and global market access services for IT, Telecom and industrial electrical products in all countries throughout the world. With proven expertise in worldwide regulations, compliance, certification, and conformity assessment, GMA Consult Group can help your company speed up the access to any market with almost zero efforts from your side.
Need your own guide to the world of certification and approvals? Don't hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.