Eurasian Economic Commission: Update on the list of standards applicable to the Technical Regulation
Starting from April 6, 2018 the Decision No. 37 on Amendments to Technical Regulations «On the safety of personal protective equipment» (EAEU TR 019/2011), approved by Decision No. 878 as of 2011, will come in force with an updated list of standards.
The list includes 740 positions.
EAEU TR 019/2011 «On the safety of personal protective equipment» is applied to personal protection equipment, regardless of country of origin, previously not in use (new):
- Against mechanical impact;
- Against chemical factors;
- Against high and (or) low temperatures;
- Against thermal risks of the electric arc, non-ionizing radiation, electric shock, as well as from the effects of static electricity;
- Special signal clothing with an increased visibility;
- Complex personal protective equipment;
- Dermatological personal protective equipment.
Information has been prepared by the GMA Consult Group team.