Starting from April 6, 2018 the Decision No. 37 on Amendments to Technical Regulations «On the safety of personal protective equipment» (EAEU TR 019/2011), approved by Decision No. 878 as of 2011, will come in force with an updated list of standards.
The list includes 740 positions.
EAEU TR 019/2011 «On the safety of personal protective equipment» is applied to personal protection equipment, regardless of country of origin, previously not in use (new):
- Against mechanical impact;
- Against chemical factors;
- Against high and (or) low temperatures;
- Against thermal risks of the electric arc, non-ionizing radiation, electric shock, as well as from the effects of static electricity;
- Special signal clothing with an increased visibility;
- Complex personal protective equipment;
- Dermatological personal protective equipment.
Information has been prepared by the GMA Consult Group team.